Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Spread the Love" ARC winners!

Whew--LOTS of entries to sort through and tabulate for this one, but I did it!

And the lucky winners of these amazing books are...


*drumroll please*




CROSSED:


SHATTER ME:


PERFECT:


THE SCORPIO RACES:
Lyla









YAY!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address. And since there were so many entries, if I haven't heard from you by Sunday, September 11th I'll have to draw a new winner.

And if you're one of the winners, I really hope you'll post a rating or review for your prize either on Amazon/Goodreads/B&N/your blog or maybe tweet or FB about it--whatever you'd like to spread the love for these awesome ARCS.

For everyone else who entered, I'm so sorry I didn't have prizes for all of you. But I PROMISE I have more ARC contests coming. Keep an eye out. More good things to come!

7 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much. This made my entire week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. :) That cover of Perfect makes me want it...a lot!

    Have a happy Labor Day, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss shannon!
    hooray for all the winners!
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3