Monday, September 5, 2011

Other Weekend Winners

Oops--totally forgot I had a couple more winners to announce this weekend (and if you missed the others, make sure you check HERE).

Okay, so the winner of MILO: STICKY NOTES AND BRAIN FREEZE IS...


*tosses confetti*

And the winner of FLYAWAY is...


*flings sparkles*

So if that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can ship off your prize.

For everyone else, thanks for playing. I promise I will have more contests coming soon. And sorry for no MMGM this week. I figured with the Holiday it'd be a quiet day in the blogosphere and I wanted to save the feature for when I could give the book maximum exposure. I promise I'll be back on track next week!

Hope everyone had a great week!


  1. Congrats, Liza and Clar!
    Why would it be a quiet day in the blogosphere today?

  2. Congrats to Clar and Liza then and I think you made those folks smile on a Monday--never a bad thing.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3