Sunday, September 18, 2011

All the Weekend Winners

Okay first--sorry if your google reader/ blogger feed for me is a tad confusing. I was putting together tomorrows MMGM and there was a snafu involving a cat and the enter button and his big stupid paws and... yeah, it posted before I was done with it (and when it wasn't, yanno, Monday). So I've deleted it where I can, but the feed will still show up in some places. Just ignore it.


Anyway, right--the winners! Lots of winners to announce today.

First up, the winner of my amazing signed ARC of LEGEND, by Marie Lu is:

Next, the winner of the lovely paperback of HALF UPON A TIME, by James Riley is:

And, last--but certainly not least--the winner of the gorgeous hardcover of SO SILVER BRIGHT, by Lisa Mantchev is:


*tosses buckets of sparkles*

Okay, if that's you, please email me your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com so I can ship off your prize. For everyone else, thanks for all the enthusiasm for these amazing books--I highly recommend all of them, whether you go buy yourself a copy or borrow one from a friend or library. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!




    *rushes to email to get the ball rolling*

  2. Thank you so much! This made my day. I'm making a special spot on the coffee table for it for when it arrives.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3