Monday, August 8, 2011

Winners and Whew!

Sorry guys--I know these are a day late (and I know it's supposed to be Marvelous Middle Grade Monday) but SCBWI LA was WAY busier than I expected! I'm actually still here, writing this from the hotel lobby (love the lovely free wifi) so that should tell you how chaotic it's been.

Anyway, I have a BUNCH of winners to, so let's get right to it.

First up, the winner of my ARC of THE FUTURE OF US, signed by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler is:


Yay! 

*tosses sparkles*

The winner of THREE fabulous SIGNED books: WOLFSBANE, by Andrea Cremer, SUPERNATURALLY, by Kiersten White, and ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS, by Stephanie Perkins is:


Yay!

*flings streamers*

AND--last, but certainly not least--the winner of the ARC of PETER NIMBLE, by Jonathan Auxier is:


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

Okay--if you see your name there, PLEASE email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can ship off your prize. 

For everyone else, I promise I have more contests coming soon. I just need a couple of days to recover from the madness (and awesomeness) of SCBWI LA. And I promise a full report on the conference, hopefully tomorrow. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners! I bet you had a blast at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a trouper!! Yay!!

    Huge congratulations to all the winners (big applause for the lovely Elizabeth Mueller!!)!! Yay again!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is made of COMPLETE AWESOME! Congrats to all the winners! Glad you had a blast, even if you are writing this from the hotel lobby.

    I love hotels... and conferences... I guess you could say I'm slightly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - I won Peter Nimble! Thanks so much for the opportunity. Glad you had a great time at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! And SCBWI LA was amazing. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much Shannon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! And can't wait to hear about the conference.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3