Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Unwanteds Winner!

Whoops--almost forgot to post this. (Having winners to announce on Saturday AND Sunday is screwing with my brain)

Anyway, the lucky winner of my lovely ARC of the amazing UNWANTEDS by Lisa McMann is...



*dramatic pause*


...



...



Hee--how many of you hate me right now?


...


...

keep going...


...




Yay!

*tosses confetti*

*flings streamers*

*does a happy dance*

Okay--if that's you, drop me an email at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, and I will get your prize shipped off as soon as possible.

For the rest of you, THE UNWANTEDS comes out on TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Trust me when I say you don't want to miss this one. It. is. AWESOME! (And if you preorder from Changing Hands in the next few days you can get a special, limited edition prize pack. Details HERE!)

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3