Friday, August 12, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to do like a proper: HELPING YOU GUYS GET READY FOR ALL THE AWESOME THINGS WE HAVE IN STORE NEXT WEEK kind of post before WriteOnCon. But...well...*I'M* still too busy getting ready for all the awesome things we have in store next week.

As is our way, things are a bit down to the wire here in WriteOnConland, so life is a bit too chaotic to say much more than that. But I promise, promise, PROMISE all the blogging breaks and comment responding neglect and overly rambly posts you guys have endured this summer will be SO WORTH IT. We really have some amazing things for you next week. Our faculty falls into the: Holy-Crap-How-Did-We-Get-Such-Cool-People? Category. And their posts and vlogs? All I can say is O.M.G. It's like a gold mine of incredible info. I can't wait to share it with you. 

Not to mention we have some AMAZING live events--and there are LOTS of them this year--at all different times so that there will hopefully be one that fits your schedules.

So...yeah. Get ready for it. It's gonna be great. And if you want more info on how to prepare or who our faculty is or have questions about certain programs we've created, the WriteOnCon website is FILLED with awesome posts with all kinds of the details my poor, overworked brain is far too lame to reproduce here. So go there and check it out. 

And...back to work. Can't believe it's next week! *twitch* *flail*

12 comments:

  1. Yes, WriteOnCon is going to be awesome. So awesome that it will be torture to be at work. But I'll do my best.

    Don't worry about not posting. You've just been to the SCBWI conference and are organizing WriteOnCon. You have a right to be too busy to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to write on com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a beautiful brain it is too!!! :-)

    You're a SHINY SPARKLY STAR for organising such a fab and helpful event! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me, or does anyone else see the clown face in the nuclear explosion plume? Thanks, Shannon. You've just taken a fear of clowns to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I should totally do it. And just for the record, I won't hold your hair color against you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be EPIC. I promise not to email you until after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I can't wait! Thank you so much for all your hard work--I hope your brain feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't even need to apologize. We all think you're a rock star for being able to go to SCBWI LA AND organize WOC. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steven, I totally see the clown's face, too. That is actually why I read the comments on this post -- to see if anyone else noticed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can do this because you are made of awesome. You and your team ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3