Monday, July 4, 2011

Yikes--forgot the winner again!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry guys. Still struggling to catch up from being gone so I'm a little behind on a few things.


*drumroll please*

The winner of THE TIME TRAVELERS is...


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address. 

For the rest of you, you *might* want to come back tomorrow. I have a contest I think a lot of you will be pretty excited about. ;)
See you then!


  1. Oh my gosh! I won? Thanks, Shannon. I'll send you my mailing address as soon as I finish with my blog reading.

    Happy 4th of July!

  2. Love when awesome people win! Congrats Susanne :)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3