Sunday, July 17, 2011

Slightly Belated Winners

Okay--so, I ALMOST forgot to post these. But it's still not THAT late so...

(and if it helps excuse me at all, we have been CRAZY busy behind the scenes here, getting ready for a MEGA-EPIC-HUGE WriteOnCon announcement tomorrow! Trust me when I say you guys aren't expecting ANYTHING like this.)

Anyway, the winners!

The winner of my ARC of THE MEDUSA PLOT is...

And the winner of my ARC of SUPERNATURALLY is...

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will try to ship off your prize ASAP.

Everyone else, keep checking back. I have TONS of giveaways and contests planned for the next few weeks. You will NOT want to miss them!


  1. Thank you so much! Awesomesauce all over the place with sparkles in it!

  2. Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for the announcement :)

  3. Huge congrats to Diane and Kathryn! :-)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3