Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shannon --> Out

Okay, I KNOW I keep disappearing on you guys. (I *might* have gone a little overboard when I booked my summer schedule). But I have to do it again because as you read this, I am on my way to San Diego for Comic Con.

I'm totally, TOTALLY excited. But I'm also bracing for impact. See ... Comic Con is kind of an adventure.

There's the whole: fighting-your-way-through-the-exhibits thing (they say on the floor at any given time is about 65,000 people. It is MADNESS!!!)

And the whole: being-surrounded-all-day-by-people-who-have-been-wearing-the-same-costume-for-ten-year--WITHOUT-WASHING-IT thing

Not to mention *I* will be in costume--at least one of the days. And I'm still deciding if Rainbow Brite will make a reappearance too (I can't decide if it's lame or funny to rock the Brite 2 years in a row).

So I promise, when I get back, there will be LOTS of pictures and SHANNON SHAME GALORE!!!! (Hopefully that will compensate for my taking the rest of the week off blogging). 

(I'm sure I'll also be tweeting and updating FB throughout the next few days, so keep your eyes out for that)

I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week and a much more relaxing weekend than I'll be having. See you all on Monday!


  1. You must go as Princess Leia! You must!! Tis essential!! Yay! take care and enjoy! x

  2. You have the best life. Maybe if I moved to SoCal I could afford to go to awesome conferences every other day.

    I'm a little jealous, but I know you'll have a blast, and you deserve it, so: enjoy!

  3. Have a blast Shannon :) I want LOTS of pictures <3

  4. I think you should go as cinnamon bun, white-robed Leia just because you'll obviously be the only one there.

    Have fun! Can't wait for pics!

  5. You must bring back Rainbow Brite!! DOOOOOO EEEET!!!

    Have a blast, girly! I wish I could be there. Maybe next year ;)

  6. Excited to see your pics! Have fun at Comic Con!!!

  7. Wow... so many Leias! Can't wait to see your pics!

  8. Hope you have fun at the conference! :)

  9. Enjoy!!!!!!!! And we want to see photos of you in your costume, whatever it is! (haha, I love those Leias too)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3