1) In case you missed it last week, the lovely Michelle Merrill was sweet enough to interview me on her blog. You can find my slightly rambly answers HERE if you want to check it out.
2) I'm SOOOOOOOO excited about WriteOnCon's live event next week, with none other than the Merry Sisters of Fate. (Yes, that's right--we're hosting Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff. Can you believe it???) Details on time and date can be found HERE.
3) I didn't have internet the entire time I was in NOLA, so I am SUPER behind on email. If you are waiting for a reply from me hang in there, I am getting to it--I promise!
4) My boxes of ARCs from ALA have started to arrive--and mans, I have an even better selection than I realized. Stay tuned for some EPIC contests as soon as I get organized.
5) And lastly, yesterday I discovered the power of Facebook to grant wishes. I posted about craving cupcakes and within hours THESE showed up at my front door:
Thank you Dustin Hansen!
You seriously made my day.
(and for the record, next time I wish for something on Facebook, I'm going for cash)
How was everyone else's week? Did I miss anything exciting while I was gone?