Monday, July 25, 2011

Comic Con Overload

I know it's supposed to be MMGM--and I feel SO terrible for missing another week (especially since I have a REALLY awesome book to feature). But I just spent 4 days at Comic Con.

FOUR DAYS

!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong--I had a blast!!!! (and I promise a full report tomorrow!)

But I also did a LOT of waking up at the crack of dawn and standing in endlessly long lines and walking all day and fighting through crowds of 120,000 crazies and posing for pictures and wearing uncomfortable costumes and not having time to eat until dinner and then being so tired I practically fell asleep in my room service cheeseburger and then waking up the next day to do it all over again. For FOUR days.

So after I drove home and unpacked and showered off the Comic Con grime and ate dinner and sat down to try and write a post that didn't involve exclamation mark abuse or really really really long run-on sentences or lolcats, I realized: I just didn't have it in me. So... SORRY!

I promise things will be back to normal tomorrow. I just need ONE night of actual sleep to recover. Then tomorrow I will have PICTURES! 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Sorry again for the Shannonfail!

19 comments:

  1. Glad you had a blast :) Can't wait for the full report!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest lolcat EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved you and hub's costumes! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a blast! Get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. <~ Jealous is all I got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So looking forward to seeing the pics! AND don't you worry on the MMGM you crazy. Man, take as many nights as you need!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haz tiredness, too, but sadly it's from nothing as fun as ComicCon! glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see all the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. *jealous* Glad you're back. Can't wait for pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cat is ADORABLE!

    Your situation is totally understandable. I don't know how anyone can function normally after 4 days of that! Rest up! I look forward to your pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like fun...well some of it. I don't think I'd like sleeping on a cheeseburger. Looking forward to your report tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am especially excited to see costume-wearing pics! :)

    Enjoy your hard-earned night of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see your updates. Glad you had fun. Get some rest and come back and fill us in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so jealous I could cry!!!

    BTW my daughter is loving her new book from you. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear you had a blast. I'll have to get caught up to hear how it went.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3