Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If you need me...

I'll be IN NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be:

-eating my weight in beignets

-touring the french quarter

-nomming on all kinds of fried cajun deliciousness 

-wilting in the heat


(most importantly)

-Meeting with all kinds of amazing author friends and grabbing all KINDS of amazing ARCs (which I promise I will share with you guys) at the ALA annual conference!!!!

*jumps up and down*

I don't leave till tomorrow morning (EARLY--ugh) but I have just slightly less than 53,000 things to do before I leave, so I don't have time to write a proper post today. And I'll be on a blogging hiatus until at least Wednesday of next week.

But I promise a full report and pictures when I get back. And of course, some awesome ARC contests. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week/weekend!!!!!

Oh, and if you'll be there, drop me an email so I know to keep an eye out for you!


  1. *sigh*

    I can't believe I won't be there. :(
    I'll be with you girls in spirit. Have fun! xo

  2. Eat some mud-bugs for me!

    It will feel weird having you on this side of the Mighty Miss.

  3. Have fun! Wish I was going!

  4. I am SO jealous right now! :P I hope you have a great time!

  5. Jealous!! Have fun and don't eat TOO much. :O)

  6. We leave tomorrow too. Safe travels!


  7. I've never been to New Orleans. Have fun!

  8. Wow! That looks awesome :) Have a blast! And if you want to stop by my blog after you get back...your interview will be posted this Friday. Thanks again. I'll still shoot you a reminder email Thursday night.

  9. Good luck with the heat! It sounds like it'll be tons of fun though. :)

  10. I wish I could meet you there!!!

    Have fun!

  11. Have fun! And never, ever assume you've had too many beignets.

  12. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to New Orleans and it looks like it'll be tons of fun! Enjoy yourself!!

  13. How totally FUN! I hope you have a great trip. Good luck with your slightly less than 53,000 things to do! ;o)

  14. Wow that sounds absolutely awesome, enjoy!

  15. Have fun! Great interview on Michelle's blog! I really enjoyed learning new things about you.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3