Sunday, June 19, 2011

CRACK the CODE Winner!

A loud click sounds within the door. Heart drumming, you pull on the handle and the monstrous round door swings open.

81 - 6 - 61

Congrats goes to Michael Gettel-Gilmartin who successfully CRACKED the CODE at The Bookshelf Muse, winning a 10 page critique! Please contact me as soon as possible (packratx [at] hotmail [dot] com) so I can arrange the critique with you! Thanks everyone for playing along & helping to celebrate a great writing community. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Michael!! Very cool contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fainted. Twice.

    The first time, when I saw my secret code # at the Bookshelf Muse site. The second time, when I clicked on the code and apparated here! (I really did feel as if I was at Hogwarts!)

    What an amazing Father's Day present. Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Michael! Shannon is amazing and I know her critique will be too. Thanks so much for playing you guys, and especially Miz Shannon for offering up such a great prize. *pom poms*


    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3