Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crack the Code at Bookshelf Muse

I know, I don't usually post anything on Sunday except contest winners--but I wanted to let you guys know about this awesome contest The Bookshelf Muse is hosting.

(*whispers* One of the prizes MIGHT be from yours truly. Hinty hint.) :)

So here's the deal:

The Bookshelf Muse is celebrating over 2000 Followers and almost 1/2 million hits and they wants to know...CAN YOU CRACK THE CODE?

Let me break it down for you:



  • 12 generous writers.
  • A formidable steel vault packed with prizes.
  • A time locked sensor.
  • And you...with a code.

Will The Bookshelf Muse's Prize Vault open for you? Stop by and find out!

Here's a HINT to help you win it: a ringing bell will empty this space.

2 comments:

  1. This contest is AMAZING, and I totally want to win the "#1" prize. You were generous to donate, esp. considering your schedule! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool! Great people & great prizes :) Thanks for the hint!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3