Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Bookanistas--Divergent Celebration!

Sorry guys--I don't have a Bookanista review this week--had a few too many things going on with the POSSESSION Launch of Awesome and stuff.

Oh--and because we *finally* have our celebration for our fellow Bookanista, the uber-awesome--and now NYT BESTSELLING--Veronica Roth. (And yay--this time you don't have to endure any Shannon Dancing!)

Congratulations V! So. well. deserved!

*tosses confetti* 

I *may* be wrong here, but I have a feeling we'll be doing another one of these in the very near future. (wonder what we'd have to do...)

Anyway, some of my fellow Bookanistas--buncha overachievers--still have reviews for you. Check out what they're buzzing about here:

Elana Johnson and  Stasia Ward Kehoe savor Bad Taste in Boys
LiLa Roecker celebrates The Summer of the Bear
Christine Fonseca has got a surprise for a Bookanista buddy (ooh—curious?)
Beth Revis  interviews Blood Magic author Teresa Gratton
Carolina Valdez Miller enjoys a special celebration
Jessi Kirby and Megan Miranda gush about Imaginary Girls
Bethany Wiggins is crazy about Delirium
Shana Silver sings praises for Starcrossed
Jen Hayley applauds Possession
Veronica Rossi hails Hereafter

Carrie Harris glories in Texas Gothic

And, I have the winner of yesterday's POSSESSION Giveaway of Awesome Winner. Everybody ready?


The winner is...


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me with your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com. And if that's not you, remember, there are still plenty of chances left to win!

Don't forget, this is day four of the Elana Johnson POSSESSION Launch Festival of Awesome! Today, go to Jamie Harrington's site and comment to enter to win a signed copy of POSSESSION and learn the secret time that you need to use the Twitter hashtag #taggedPOSSESSION to win another signed copy of POSSESSION!

We're giving away 17 signed copies of POSSESSION throughout this week's blog tour--be sure to visit and enter to win! Tomorrow's giveaway will be hosted at Christine Fonseca's blog!


  1. Congrats to the winner of Possession.

    I'm almost finished with Divergent. It's really great.

  2. I'm pretty sure that by the time all is said and done, Lisa and Laura will have had their faces photoshopped on to more bodies than anyone in the history of history.

    Awesome video.

  3. I LOVE Matthew's comment! Bwa-ha-ha! I am positively in LOVE with Divergent. It's one of my favorite reads so far this year!! (I may be just a teensy bit in love with Four, too) :-)

  4. Congrats to the winner!

    I got to meet Veronica last night at a book signing. Who knew meeting published authors would make me nervous? I was all giggly and didn't know what to say to them and it was even worse because due to the fact that I lost my voice. Yeah, they had to strain their ears and probably just nodded their heads to please me but it was a ton of fun. I mostly gawked and giggled and begged for pictures with them. Them being FIVE awesome author's!

    Anyway, just had to share :) I loved the video you all put together.

  5. EEK! :) I'm so excited now, thanks so much! K - emailing.

  6. Great video you guys--you continue to blow me away with your creativity! And congrats to Veronica, so very deserved!!!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

  7. You guys always make the best videos!

  8. That. Was. AWESOME! You guys rock. you really went beyond the beyonds.

    And it is totally deserved: DIVERGENT is a great read. Yay, Veronica! Go, girl!

  9. Loev this vid!

    Amused that noone's Abnegation, Could it be that writing is, by nature, self-indulgent? lol.

    (I'm Amity, according to facebook. Feels right)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3