Sunday, June 5, 2011

ARGH--I forgot the winners AGAIN!

Sorry guys. All I can say is it's been a crazy-busy weekend. Not much of an excuse, but it's all I've got.

Okay, the winner of my ARC of WILDEFIRE, by Karsten Knight is....


*drumroll please*


Yay!

*tosses confetti*


And the winner of a book (of their choice) from the awesome Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore is...


Yay!

*flings streamers*


So if that's you, please email me with your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com within the next two weeks, or I will be forced to pick new winners. For everyone else, as always, thanks for supporting my blog and make sure you come back next week. I always have new contests going!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That's so awesome! Thanks so much! I will be sending you an email shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Awesome contest, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Alyssa and Sarah!! Woo! More flinging of streamers! Thanks for posting, Shannon, despite your crazy-busy life. ;o)

    Have a super-duper week!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3