Sunday, June 19, 2011

And the winners are on time again!!!

WooHoo--I am ON A ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what? two weeks counts as a roll).

(It's probably best to not get too used to this efficiency, but we can enjoy it while it lasts.)

I have 2 winners to announce today, so let's get to it, shall we?

The winner of THE MERCHANT OF DEATH, book one in the Pendragon Series, by D.J. MacHale is...

*drumroll please*


YAY!

*tosses glitter*


And, the winner of UNCOMMON CRIMINALS, by Ally Carter is...

*pause for suspense*


Yippie!

*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, and I will ship off your prize.

For everyone else, remember, there is pretty much always another contest coming up around here. Keep the faith--you'll be a winner one of these times. 

Oh, and if you're wondering about the CRACK the CODE winner, check back in a few hours. I'll have the winner posted by then. 

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Sadly my weekend is almost over... just a few more hours to go. Bummer, that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I won! Thank you for holding this contest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3