Monday, May 30, 2011

Sometimes you just need...

A DAY OFF!!!


I know--it's shocking for me to do that. But I need one--and I figured the holiday might mean some of you aren't around either. So I don't have an MMGM for you guys today--but I will have one next week, I promise! And I will be back to normal posting tomorrow!

In the meantime, a few loyal bloggers still carry the MMGM torch for me. Make sure you check out their awesome recommendations!

-Joanne Fritz discusses THE BARTIMAEUS TRILOGY. Click HERE to read her review.

-Shannon O'Donnell always has an awesome MMGM recommendation. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.

-Barbara Watson is highlighting THE LUCK OF THE BUTTONS. Click HERE to see what she thinks.

-Aly Beecher is featuring SPELLBINDER. Click HERE to read her review.


-Deb Marshall is spotlighting TROUBLE IN TREES. Click HERE to read her thoughts.


-Jessica Lei is featuring JUNIPER BERRY--with a Giveaway! Click HERE for details. 






And if you've done an MMGM on your blog and would like me to link you, drop me an email and I'll update the post. 

Happy Monday! Hope you all are enjoying your 3-Day weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off. I'm expecting a slow blogging day which is kind of nice (I can easily catch up on my comments). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break!!!!!! Come back soon! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody body needs one some time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good day off! I hope the weather is nice over there. Over here, it's gorgeous, so I'm gardening. It never ends. I pull the weeds, they grow back, I pull the weeds, they grow back, I pull the weeds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy day off! I wish you would take more of them <3

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3