Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Plethora of Winners

Wow--I didn't realize how many contests I had ending today! I'd better jump right into it so this doesn't turn out to be an endless post.

The winner of a pre-order of Lisa Schroeder's THE DAY BEFORE is:

The winners of the PARANORMALCYs, signed by Kiersten White are:


And the winner of the hardcover JUSTIN CASE and a personalized bookplate signed by Rachel Vail is:


*flings sparkles everywhere*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, so I can ship off your prize. (And if you won the JUSTIN CASE, please also let me know who you want your bookplate personalized to.)

For everyone else, keep an eye on my blog--there are always more contests. And I also HIGHLY recommend you pick up copies of these books when you get a chance. THE DAY BEFORE comes out June 28th, so mark your calendars (or just pre-order now). PARANORMALCY is on sale at for only $6.63 (AMAZING, right?) and JUSTIN CASE just came out in paperback. Win, win, and WIN.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to the winners!! And have to get reading/ordering Justin Case. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

  2. Okay, an I am back to add I have totally copied your design lay out, lol!! Well, except for the colors and different links and not as many pages and...yeah, never mind. I guess it's just the layout. :P

  3. Hooray for the winners. JUSTIN CASE is a huge hit in my 5th grade classroom.

  4. Congratulations to the winners!! :)

  5. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the tips! :)

  6. Congrats to the winners. Shannon is Queen of giveaways! Very generous :)

  7. Congrats to the winners and enjoy your books :)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3