Sunday, May 22, 2011

AHHH--The Winners (AGAIN!)

Sorry guys--I CAN'T believe I forgot about the winners again. Major, Epic Shannonfail. (Seriously, where is my brain these days????)

Anyway, the winner of my lovely ARC of IMAGINARY GIRLS, by Nova Ren Suma is:


And the winner of THE GOOSE GIRL, by Shannon Hale is:



If that's you, please make sure you email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, so I can ship off your prize.

For everyone else, thank you so much for always supporting my blog. More contests coming this week, so don't forget to check back!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Eventually, when you're a rich and famous author, you'll finally be able to recoup the costs of all the book shipping you do.

    Congrats Ashelynn and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! Congrats to your winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, that's me! I am so excited--I can't wait to read IMAGINARY GIRLS. :) Emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, what? That's AWESOME! Glad I stopped by. I don't always remember to check your Sunday posts since I don't blog on the weekends.

    Shannon, you're full of fabulousness! Thanks so much. I'll send an email over right away :) Congrats to Ashelynn as well.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3