Thursday, April 28, 2011

We'll be right back after this...

Uh...I know it's supposed to be a Bookanista review day--and I was all set to do one. But...um...some crazy things have come up and I've kinda had to drop everything. So the review will be postponed till next week.

Don't worry. I'm fine. No tragedies. Just...unexpected stuff. (could I BE more vague? I doubt it. And I can assure you, whatever you're speculating--it's not that)

I promise I will be back next week. Though after all this craziness, I will probably be like this:


Be. afraid.

And HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

15 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. I'm hoping that what I'm wishing for you is true. I'll be vague too. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I have some ideas - all good ones! I hope I'm right. ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're ok!! Nothing wrong with drooling - kitties do it nicer and cuter though, LOL!!

    Have a great weekend! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. So now we know you do vague well.

    I hope you are well, the family is well, the book stuff is well, ALL is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok. I have...stuff to do too.

    Yeah, important stuff. That's right.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good weekend! Glad nothing's wrong or nothing bad happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like crazy chaos - I know how that feels! Make sure you grab some time to relax too! TAke care :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, this totally happens to everyone! Hope your "vague" is a happy "vague".
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. I'll email ya.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3