Sunday, April 24, 2011


Ahhhh--crazy, crazy weekend. So I am just finally drawing a winner for my lovely ARC of POSSESSION by the frawesome Elana Johnson. Sorry for the delay!

*drumroll please*

The winner is:


*tosses confetti*

If that's you, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can send you your prize. If I don't hear from you by Friday, April 29th I'll be forced to choose a new winner--and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

For everyone else, check back next week. I always have some giveaway going on. And I promise, an epic contest IS in the works. As soon as I survive this deadline. :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


  1. Yay for prizes!! :D My weekend isn't over yet, got two more days off. ahhh, BLISS!

  2. Lucky! (=

    I just got to spend all Saturday with Elana. She is the BOMB.
    Check out my blog to see pics!

  3. Shannon, I found your blog!!!

    I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Powerful Woman Writer Award.
    Go to and pick up your award.

    P.S. Are you in ANWA?


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3