Sunday, April 17, 2011

NERDS Winner

Sorry for being late with the winner post--AGAIN. You'll see a more proper explanation in my post tomorrow (been an interesting weekend)

Anyway, getting right to it, the random winner of the signed copies of NERDS and M IS FOR MAMA'S BOY is...


*drumroll please*


Ahhhhh---that's so awesome!

It makes me so ridiculously happy when an actual middle grade reader wins the prize--and Lenny Lee could NOT be more deserving.

Yay!

*tosses confetti*

Okay Lenny. Make sure you email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your address. I know you've won before, but life has been a little crazy lately, and I'm not sure I know where I put your address. So please send it again and I will ship off your prize.

For everyone else, I'm still trying to organize my 1500 followers contest, but I'll hopefully get it figured out next week. Make sure you check back. :)

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats Lenny - I think you'll LOVE this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! CONGRATS to Lenny Lee! Enjoy your books.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Hooray for Lenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! This is a great book for Lenny! He'll love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Congrats to Lenny - he'll love it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3