Monday, April 4, 2011

FAIL and WIN

So...yeah:


I fail guys. Epically.

I did not post winners for either of my contests that ended over the weekend

I have not even tabulated the entries, so it's probably going to be a couple of days before I have them to post.

Also, I can't help but notice that today is Monday.

I have no MMGM for you.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

I have no excuse, other than I've spent the last three days working absolute marathon hours in order to meet my deadline.

And. I. MADE IT!


Still a lot of work to do. 

But one GIANT hurdle has been crossed.

So please bear with me as I spend the next few days scrambling to catch up on the many, MANY balls I've dropped these last few weeks. 

I will respond to your emails.

I will post winners.

I will return to my regular blogging schedule (next week).

I will have fun and celebratory things for you guys for helping me reach 1500 followers.

Life will kinda sorta go back to normal. Until the next giant workload hits me in a couple of weeks. Oh, and WriteOnCon planning steps up a notch. And some other things I have up my sleeve. And AHHHHH!

Ahem.

In the meantime, there are some bloggers proudly bearing the MMGM torch for me:

Joanne Fritz is featuring YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE (EVERYONE DOES). Click HERE to read her thoughts. 

Myrna Foster is featuring HOW TO SAVE YOUR TAIL. Click HERE to read more.

Shannon O'Donnell ALWAYS has a MMGM ready. Click HERE to see what it is this week.

Deb Marshall has an Interview with Marsha Skrypuch--and a giveaway. Go HERE to check it out.

And if you've done an MMGM, drop me an email and I'll happily add linkage.


Oh, and don't forget. Tonight WriteOnCon has our exciting Live Blogging Queries event with the awesome Roseanne Wells with Marianne Strong Literary. Make sure you stop by the WOC Website at 5pm EST so you don't miss out on the fun!

Happy Monday!

*collapses*

20 comments:

  1. Glad you met your deadline. Get some rest and if you need to, take a week off blogging. We'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for jumping your giant hurdle!!!!

    You haz a happeee! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the deadline! I'm sad I have a work thing at 5 so I won't be able to see WOC live, but thank you for keeping the transcripts up!

    Now take a nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right ON, I'm glad you haz a happee (oh much do you love that pic!) Go. Rest. You _are_ amazing. I am finally ready to enter the MGM bloggin'-will send you an email. BUT-go. rest. there is always next Monday. Now, I will stop talking :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for meeting your deadline! Now go relax today. You earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making your deadline! Now go take some deep breaths and maybe a nap. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you made it!!! Give yourself a treat, and don't worry about the rest of us. We'll still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear you made your deadline! Don't worry about MMGM Monday. Thanks, as always, for the linkage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deadlines are much more important! Congrats on working hard and making it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo-hoo! I'm glad you made your deadline - that's big! The rest can wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on meeting your deadline! I understand that life gets crazy, so I promise not to hunt you down and flail you. Since you haven't failed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for meeting your deadline! Woohoo! No worries about the fail. We all know how it goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how you do it, but congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big YAY for meeting your deadline - now that is definitely made of WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS and don't be so hard on yourself, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on finishing!!! Thanks for the link, and don't worry about responding to mine. Obviously, you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi miss shannon! you got me tired reading that post. ha ha. im just glad youre getting stuff done that you need to do. you could just take your time cause no one going away and were gonna be here even when you dont have so much to say.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think we all understand about deadlines, so no pressure -- the blog does not take top priority. (Or, at least, that's the pep talk I gave myself this morning.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That "happee" cat is too cute!!! No worries - I'm just glad you're getting done what you need to. Way to meet that deadline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the cute kitties! Hang in there (picture kitty hanging onto branch). :)
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3