Friday, April 8, 2011

All the ARC Winners

Sorry this is so late guys. It took me longer than I thought to tabulate all the entries and draw winners. But I have six winners chosen, so let's get right to this:

The winner of WHAT HAPPENED TO GOODBYE, by Sarah Dessen is...


The winner of WOLFSBANE, by Andrea Cremer is...


The winner of SWEETLY, by Jackson Pearce is...


The winner of HORTON HALFPOTT: Or, the Fiendish Mystery of Smugwick Manor; or The Loosening of M'Lady Luggertuck's Corset, by Tom Angleberger is...


The winner of THE OGRE OF OGLEFORT, by Eva Ibbotson is...


The winner of THE POPULARITY PAPERS, by Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang is...


Yay!

*tosses glitter and streamers and confetti*


So...if any of those are you, make sure you email me by Thursday of next week at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address, so I can ship off your prize. Otherwise I'll have to pick a new winner.

For everyone else, I have some very awesome contests in store next week. Make sure you check back!

Happy Friday!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Hope you have a restful weekend and are done with deadlines Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the winners! And congrats to you, Shannon, for surpassing 1500 followers. Whoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and congrats on surpassing 1500 followers, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! And big congrats on passing 1500 followers, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the winner of getting to be friends with the nicest (and most innocent) blogger out there? Me!

    Thanks Shannon.

    Congrats to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners, and congrats on so many followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! I may have to hunt down Mindy fangedmom, though, and wrestle her!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo. I actually won. I'm always a bridesmaid, this made my day. In the words of Charlie Sheen: winning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome!!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay bfav and to everyone! What awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!

    *off to email you*

    ReplyDelete
  13. A HUGE CONGRATS to all you winners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh god, Shannon! I totally missed this -- Google Alerts failed me! I just emailed you and I realllllllllllly hope I'm not too late because this will totally make my week. I want to start my own Sarah Dessen-worshipping religion. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hangs head in shame...how the heck did I miss this? WOLFSBANE? I am such a winning LOSER! *cries big crocodile tears* I cant believe I missed this!

    Thank you anyway!!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3