Sunday, March 20, 2011

A World Without Heroes Winner

Still buried by the deadline of doom, so I'm going to make this short and sweet (in fact, it may be a new record in post-brevity)

The winner of the signed ARC of BEYONDERS: A World Without Heroes is...


*tosses buckets of confetti*

Once again, one of my regular contest entrants finally gets a prize. I LOVE when that happens!!!

Okay--Michael? Make sure you email me your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com. I'll try to ship off your prize next week.

The rest of you? Come back tomorrow as MMGM continues with another awesome giveaway. See you then!


  1. Okay, this has made my (birth)day!
    I am actually at the Oregon coast, and supposed not to be anywhere near internet, but checked into the Manzanita library (cute and coastal) and couldn't resist just going on the computer for a second. I am so thrilled to have actually won something!!!!!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3