Sunday, March 13, 2011


Ugh--once again I'm SUPER late posting this. Sorry you guys. And I am BURIED under a huge deadline (if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you've probably seen me whining) so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

The winner of the SIGNED hardcover of Jay Asher's THIRTEEN REASONS WHY is...

*drumroll please*


*tosses sparkles*

If that's you--please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com with your mailing address. I'll ship off your prize as soon as I hear from you. (And don't wait too long or I'll be forced to draw a new winner).

Gotta say--Ishta enters pretty much all my contests, so I'm so glad she's finally won. For the rest of you--don't give up. It CAN happen.

I actually have a pretty awesome contest planned for tomorrow's MMGM, so make sure you check back. Thanks to my deadline, I'm not quite back to my regular blogging schedule. But I'm going to try to post Monday, Wednesday, Friday this week. We'll see how it goes.

And...back to work. *waves*


  1. Yay, Ishta. It's great to see a faithful contest entrier win (and gives me hope...)

  2. OMGOMGOMG! I cannot believe I won this time! Somebody pinch me, quick!

    No, actually don't. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

    WOW! Thanks, Shannon!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3