2. It also takes the prize for the most exhausting conference I've ever been to. They aren't joking when they call it boot camp for writers.
3. I came home just in time for WriteOnCon 2011s epic announcement and contests, which soaked up most of my day yesterday. (If you missed the excitement, make sure you head to http://writeoncon.com/ to check it out. We have eight AMAZING prizes we're giving away.)
4. So...sadly, this is me:
5: Which means I'm going to do something I try not to do, and take the rest of the week off blogging. I am SO behind on life and writing and sleep I have to take the time to catch up.
6. I feel really bad doing it, but it has to be done.
7. But I'm REALLY scared you're all going to forget about me in my absence.
8. So I'm going to resort to bribery.
9. I promise I will return on Monday with an awesome contest. Make sure you stop by--you won't want to miss it.
10. I...can't think of a 10th thing. So I'll just say HAVE A GREAT WEEK and loathe myself for pretty much writing the lamest blog post ever.
See you next week!