Warning: this post will not be a literary masterpiece. But go with me anyway. :)
1. I have no idea why, but for some reason my MMGM this week never posted to google reader. So I've only had 16 people enter to win the 3 awesome MG ARCs I'm giving away. Which is fine if that's really the only people who want to enter. But I have a feeling there's more of you. So here's a LINK if you missed it.
2. Another thing you might have missed: details about the awesome events WriteOnCon has going on in April. Three live events guys. THREE. And they're a slightly different format: live blogging queries events. Also, today--yes TODAY--we open the thread for people to post queries for our first event this Monday with agent Roseanne Wells. You do not want to miss out on this. Go HERE for all the details.
3. In case you haven't noticed, I'm only blogging three days this week. And probably next week. And then things will hopefully get back to normal. Until then, I'm still buried under the deadline of doom and--as tends to happen when I push myself too hard--sick as a dog. If you've caught my whining on Facebook, you know I've lost my voice and am pretty darn pathetic. I'll need some serious R&R when this is all over.
4. OMG I HIT 1500 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did that happen????? I still remember spending months with only 8 followers, (all of whom were people I guilted into clicking follow) and wondering how the heck people got more than that. Thank you to all of you, and *waves to new followers* I'll have to come up with something fun and celebratory for this. Once my brain is no longer mush.
5. Um...I really don't have anything else to say. But this post is SO boring. So...how about an editing themed lolcat, since I'm currently still stuck in REVISION HELL!!!