Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Five

1. I know, a Friday Five is not all that exciting of a post. My brain is a little fried. PLUS I have a REAL post--one that's much more interesting and *hopefully* better written--up at Stasia Ward Kehoe's "Year of Auditions" blog. Click HERE to find out what student films, stuffed animals, and auditions have in common. (please please PLEASE go over there. I don't want it to be a lamesauce post no one reads. *begs*)

2. THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME! I'm still buried by deadlines and WriteOnCon and life, so next week I'll probably only be blogging 3 days again. Not sure which days yet, so hopefully you'll find me. And not forget about me. *bites nails*

3. Have you seen the details on WriteOnCon's March Live event--cause we posted them! Make sure you join us Monday March 28th at 5pm EST for a live chat with Michael Bourret and Jim McCarthy from Dystel and Goderich Literary Management. Full deets can be found HERE.

4. I'm also hosting two contests you *might* have missed, since my schedule is all sucktastic right now. So if you haven't entered to win a signed ARC of Brandon Mull's BEYONDERS: A World Without Heroes, make sure you go HERE. And if you haven't entered to win a signed copy of Kirsten Hubbard's LIKE MANDARIN make sure you go HERE.

5. And...um....I can't think of a 5th thing. So I guess I'll just say HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! See you next week!

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with the revisions. Sounds like you are working hard. Don't worry about posting 3 days a week. Lots of people do and we won't forget you. Just do what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if it weren't for you, Shannon, I'd be clueless about what's going on with WriteOnCon. I'll miss the chat again (Grrrr). My son's ballroom dance class comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I loved your story at Stasia's blog :) :) :) I also think I commented TWICE, so sorry for that! I missed the little note that said it'd be visible after approval (it's before 930am for me which=super blonde sara moments).

    Also... ahem. I'm waiting on an email from you. With something AWESOME. Where is it????

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a hurry, so I'll just go there instead. Happy Friday S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your deadline! Have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We could never forget about you, Shannon!! Good luck with the deadlines! I'm still cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great weekend too. And good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a good weekend, too!

    (And I hope Friday Five's aren't too boring since I Do them almost every week!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Have a great weekend too smexy Shannon! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How dare you take time off blogging to organize a free online writer's conference for us!? Sheesh, Shannon, sometimes I wonder why you can be so selfish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep juggling...lol

    Thanks for all that you do!!! And stop feeling so guilty for not being able to blog every single day. We totally understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your deadline and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your revisions are going well!!!

    And you should enter my contest, if you have a minute. I promise you'll like the options.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hang on, keep that head above water. Paddle, paddle!! Good luck with your deadlines. :) Enjoy your weekend, if that's not too contradictory to meeting your deadlines. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, 3 days a week seems HUGE to me. Massive. Enormous. (Can I keep going with these synonyms?) Gigantic. (Yes, yes, I can.) (But don't worry, I won't.)

    Hope things slow down a little soon. Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds... busy! I hope you have fun with all your crazy to-do stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a great weekend and got oodles done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3