Monday, March 7, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR WRITEONCON 2011????????

WE ARE! WE ARE!

Well...sort of:


Um...yeah.

We'll get cracking, we promise.

:)

But we've set the dates! We've been teasing you about them for weeks--AND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

*tosses confetti*

In case you couldn't view the video, WriteOnCon 2011 will be:

*herald trumpets sound*

August 16-18, 2011

Make sure you mark your calendars. We have some seriously awesome things in store. And since we know none of you want to miss THE COOLEST DAYS OF THE ENTIRE YEAR, we've made this lovely widget to remind you:







This year we want to make sure no one misses out on the coolness, so we've arranged a few contests to motivate you guys to help us spread the word. And when I say contests, I mean CONTESTS. We never do anything halfway at WriteOnCon, so stay tuned for 8 (yes, EIGHT) amazing opportunities to win a query letter critique from some fabulous literary agents!!!!!!

The first post goes up at Noon EST today on http://writeoncon.com/, and a new contest will go live every hour for the next seven hours. Contests run from the time of their posting through Sunday, March 13 at midnight EST.

So make sure you go enter for your chance to win. And get ready for WOC 2011! We're going to blow your socks off!

(and for those of you wondering about MMGM, I PROMISE, things will be back to normal next Monday. Thanks for your patience).

33 comments:

  1. How awesome. I've already marked my calendar. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too funny! YAY! The dates work for me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! SOOOO glad to know the dates. Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP! I'll make sure to have my pajama jeans ordered, so I'll be able to sit on the couch and participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO FLIPPING EXCITED. I loved Write on Con last year. IT was awesome. Best part of my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo!!! Thank you for this fantastic news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait! Um, did Elana's daughter put nail polish on Elana's eyes? Man, that would hurt to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where HAS the past year gone?!?!!? Woo-hooo!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put it on my calendar so I'll definitely be able to take part! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all...no one should look that pretty when they are lying in bed. Just sayin.

    And I can't wait for writeoncon! I'm posting my widget today!

    Thanks for everything you ladies do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when ya'll vlog! I already marked my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait! Woo hoo! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you guys make the BEST vlogs!! I can't wait for WOC :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I now have the countdown widget on my blog and will stare at it daily. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing for me, but it's certainly a good thing for WriteOnCon.

    Yay! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My blog is counting the days. Great vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frawesome!
    The widget is on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my lord....you guys are so funny, lol.

    Got the widget on my blog, signed up for some of the awesome prizes and now heading to the store for some twizzlers, man.

    No worries on MMGM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too cool! Going to check out the site now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My widget is up and I am READY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the vlogs you guys come up with.

    The widget is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I missed last year and was so sad when I found out what I missed out on and now I'm really, really excited YAY!

    (I'm well-caffeinated right now. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay!! You guys deserve a vacation when WOC is over.

    Oh, and this made me crack up: "It's Lisa, you jackhole." Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the vlog! And so excited for this year's WOC!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You guys crack me up. Can't wait. I must get my widget.
    You guys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok - I HAVE to see this video!! (not at a comp that allows it at the moment..) But, saving the dates now. I missed it last year, but only because I didn't know about all the awesome at the time. I'm totally there this year! Can't wait - thanks, Shannon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks to all of you! Can't wait 'till August!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3