Saturday, February 19, 2011

A mini Shannon Update

Hey guys!

So, I'm still here in the VERY awesome city of San Francisco. Still in the middle of the San Francisco Writer's Conference (SUCH an awesome Conference btw). Still with the lovely Carolina Valdez Miller. Still having SO MUCH FUN.

I promise--I will have an EPIC update to come (let me put it this way: Carol and I brought a video camera. So yeah, there will be a vlog).

But I'm doing this quick post because I wanted to give you a heads-up to the change in blogging schedule next week. All my regular series are postponed until the following week (so yes, there will be no MMGM or Shannon-Style or questions being answered)--but don't worry, what I have in store for you is EVEN BETTER.

There WILL be vlogs. There WILL be Shannon Shame. And yes--you do NOT want to miss it. I'll even give you a hint. It has SOMETHING to do with this:


The Epicness starts Monday.





  1. Love the wig! And can't wait to hear about all the pink. :)

    And how lucky for you to be at a conference with Carol! That could only be a blast. :D

  2. I'm so ready for anything PINK and gorgeous like you!!!! Yay!!! Take care

  3. San Francisco!?! You lucky, lucky girl!

  4. Pink is the new black.

    Glad you're having fun. Can't wait to see the vlogs!

  5. I hope you totally dish on all the fun you're having!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

  6. Aw, you look so CUTE with pink hair. Gonna use it as a permanent fashion statement? (giggle)

  7. You look awesome with pink hair. :D

    Glad to hear you're having fun!

  8. Aww - Carol is so much fun!! Tell her hi for me!

    Can't wait until next week's posts! :)

  9. The pink is awesome! I've tried updating my profile pic to pink too, but for some reason Blogger & Twitter are conspiring against me at the moment

  10. Yes! Can't wait! I'm honing my Nancy Drew skills and clutching my pearls as we speak. ;)

  11. I am READY! I sooo love your

  12. Am I READY? Is your hair pink in that photo?

  13. You look fabulous! I can't wait to hear all about it.

  14. Sooooooo jealous of you and Carol in San Fran! That's my hometown!!!!! Yep - Cali girl born in San Francisco aka The City!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3