Sunday, February 27, 2011

Contest Winners! (Late again--SORRY!)

Hey guys!

So so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not posting these earlier. I have somehow managed to completely overbook my life for February and March, so yeah, balls are getting dropped. Thank you for bearing with me.

And I have three different winners to announce, so I'm diving straight in.

First--the winner of THE GIRL WHO COULD FLY, by Victoria Forrester is...


Yay!

*tosses sparkles*

Next up--the winner of the signed paperback of EYES LIKE STARS, by Lisa Mantchev is...


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

And--last but CERTAINLY not least--the winner of the ARC of WHERE SHE WENT, by Gayle Forman is...


YAY!

*shoots her with silly string*

Okay--if that's you: PLEASE EMAIL ME AT PACKRATX (at) HOTMAIL (dot) COM WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS!!!! I don't have time to email you guys (and a couple of you didn't have email addresses attached to your profile) so PLEASE email me sometime in the next 2 weeks. Otherwise I'll have to draw a new winner. (And if you see your friend's name in there, let them know).

For everyone else--I promise, I am planning an EPIC contest. Or maybe a week of contests. It's hard to say. But it will be BIG. Because you guys deserve it. And I have a TON of books to give away. 

Thanks for your patience. My blog schedule will probably be a bit chaotic these next few weeks. PLEASE bear with me. 

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I SQUEEEEEE'd so loud my kids freaked out and my hubs asked if I won the lotto. I told him "CLOSE! I won the ARC for Where She Went!!!!!!" and he looked at me like I was crazy while I ran in circles around the living room.

    YAAAY! Thanks for this super awesome giveaway, Shannon!

    Congrats to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks so much Shannon! I've emailed you! Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so generous, #1. Congrats to this batch of lucky winners. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3