Sunday, February 13, 2011

AHHH--THE WINNERS

Okay, this is seriously becoming a bad habit. HOW COULD I FORGET TO POST THE WINNERS?

Oops.

Getting right to it, the winner of INVASION, by Jon S. Lewis is:

YAY!

*tosses confetti*


And the winner of THE MAZE OF BONES (The 39 Clues, book 1) by Rick Riordan is:


YAY!

*flings sparkles*

If you see your name there, check your email--you have one in there from me  asking for your mailing address. And if you don't see it, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com. I'll ship off your prize next week.

For everyone else who entered, keep trying! Sooner or later you HAVE to be one of the lucky winners. 

Sorry again for the delay. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Erinn and Lizzie!
    Yay! Sparkles! *flings more sparkles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Erinn and Lizzie! What a great surprise to send them into Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations winners. Fantastic prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shannon! Can't wait to get it and read it with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owwww...a sparkle in my eye. Please stick to tossing. Flinging is dangerous...
    Funny Stuff I Write And Draw

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3