Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can't forget about the Winners!

And yet--I almost did. Sorry guys. I don't know where my brain is. And I have three lucky winners to announce.

Okay, first up, the LUCKY winner of the ARC of LIKE MANDARIN, by the amazing Kirsten Hubbard:


And the winner is...


Yay!

Tosses Confetti!


And, the two lucky winners of THE EMERALD ATLAS ARCs (HUGE thanks again to Natalie Aguirre for donating the second copy) are...




and


Yay!

*tosses sparkles and streamers*

So, if you see your name there, make sure you check your email. You have one from me begging for your mailing address. And if you didn't get that email, make sure you email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com because you do not want me giving away your prize to someone else.

Huge congrats to the winners. For everyone else, keep checking back. Next week will be a slightly different blogging schedule, thanks to our WriteOnCon live event, but I promise there will be a few giveaways in the mix. Make sure you don't miss them. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!! Congrats to the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How exciting!!!! I'm so excited! How cool is this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Such excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I know one of those winners - congratulations, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHH!!!!!!

    *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

    Yay!!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!

    *pant, pant*

    EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3