Sunday, January 30, 2011

Better Late Then Never

So...oops. This time I really DID forget to post the winners. Been a crazy week guys. Sorry for the #Shannonfail.

Okay, so the winners of the Query Critiques from both myself and Matt from the QQQE are...



*tosses confetti*

And my precious ARC of  THE LIAR SOCIETY, by Lisa and Laura Roecker goes to...

*sobs a little*

*sniffles while tossing confetti*


So if that's you, check your email--you have one from me with further instructions (and if it's not there, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com.  I don't want you to miss out on your prize.)

Thanks to everyone for reading and entering. Sorry I can't give prizes to everyone. But keep checking back. I always have some sort of contest going on. There's always next time. :)


  1. Congrats to the winners. Changing my name to Lee.

  2. WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm SO excited!! Thanks, Shannon and Matt. I really need the help with my query. I'll be sending it off soon. Thanks, again, for your time and generosity. You ROCK! :)

  3. Congrats Julie and Donea, fellow writer blogger buddies! Yay! Thanks again to you Shannon, and to Matt for offering this. It's a great deal. :)

  4. I love when my blog buddies win! :) Congrats to all!

  5. Shannon and Matt, thank you sooooo much! I really need this critique. I'll tweak my query before sending it (don't want to scare you away!)

    And congrats to fellow winner, Donea!

  6. Congratulations! *throws MORE confetti* ^_^

  7. The winner will have a field day :)

  8. Your house must be covered in confetti and sparkles by now.

  9. I would think Christina already has one. She lives near LiLa and I think they're in the same book club. But if not, congrats! Heck, congrats to all winners anyway!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3