Sunday, January 16, 2011

An Abundance of Winners!

Wow--I had a lot of contests ending today. Did not realize that. So I have four--yes FOUR winners to announce today. Which means I really should get to it.

First up, the signed copy of FAIRIES AND THE QUEST FOR NEVER LAND, by Gail Carson Levine:

And the winner is...



*tosses confetti*

Okay, and now for the three ACROSS THE UNIVERSE prizes. The winner of the SIGNED hardcover and AtU swag is...

And the two winners of the swag packs plus AtU ARCs are...



*tosses buckets of glitter*

If you see your name there, check your email. You have one from me asking for your mailing address. And if for some reason you don't get my email, please email me at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com. Would have to have to give your prize to someone else. 

For everyone else, I know I say this every time, but don't give up. I have LOTS of contests in store--thanks to my mountain of ALA ARCs--so keep checking back. In fact, I have one starting tomorrow. Don't miss out. :)

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!


  1. Congrats to the winners! I'll be looking forward to your giveaway tomorrow! ;)

  2. Yay! YAY! Woo hoo! *models glitter-covered threads* Do I look like Edward Cullen?

    Thank you so much, Shannon! For this AND the generous dose of hot guy pictures this blog provides >:}

  3. Congrats to the winners! swag =)

  4. Congratulations to the winners! Awesome. :)

  5. Shannon! I love ya, girlfriend. Thanks so much! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Congrats to everyone.

  6. Confetti AND Glitter!!! Now that's special!! Congrats to the winners!! Yay! take care

  7. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy those great prizes! :)

  8. Yaaaay, happy reading, winners! And thanks Shannon for providing these books. Books are such yummy prizes. ;o)

  9. Oh thank you! A signed copy of AtU. Made my day!

    I really enjoyed your last post on queries. I was wondering if there is a way to subscribe to your blog via email. I'm not so great a rememebering to check google reader and I know I'm missing out on lots of great news and posts.

    Thanks! Margo

  10. Congrats to the lucky winners... I'm so jealous! :)

  11. Congrats to the winners. You are just so awesome, Shannon, doing all these great giveaways.

    Angela @ The bookshelf Muse

  12. Congrats to the winners, especially my bff Robyn!!!! :-)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3