Sunday, December 5, 2010

Secret Series Winner!

This is going to be a quick post today guys, because I am actually getting out of the house and spending the day at Disneyland! (I know, I'm as amazed as you are!) You'd think with how many bajillion times I've gone there I'd get tired of it--but nope. I can't WAIT.

But before I can leave, I have a winner to announce. So lets get right to it.

Thank you for your entries and for helping spread the word. I've counted all the entires and the random winner of the 3 signed Secret Series books is...



YAY!

*tosses buckets and buckets of confetti*

I must admit, I always root for Lenny in these contests, cause, well, it's hard NOT to root for such an awesome kid. Not to mention I love that he's an actual middle grade reader. So I am SO excited he finally won--and a 3 book prize too! 

Congrats Lenny. Check your email--there's one in there from me needing your mailing address. 

Huge thanks again to everyone else who entered. You guys are such a wonderful support for middle grade books, which is all kinds of amazing. Make sure you come back tomorrow cuz I have another fabulous MMGM with a giveaway and an awesome author interview. You won't want to miss it! :)

And now--off to the magic kingdom to fight the crowds and overspend on beverages and eat too much junk food and somehow still have the BEST. DAY. EVER!  See you tomorrow!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lenny Lee!!!!!

    Have fun in Disneyland!! Woo-hoo!!!

    Hugs to Mickey and the Gang!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Lenny - what a great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss shannon! yippeeeee! i been entering every time cause you got the most neat books and the best reviews. you got my wanna read list so long if i got all those books i could be reading til im 100 years old. ha ha. thanks for doing that mg monday stuff. i could always want to read your mg monday posts.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lenny!!

    Have fun at Disneyland. I will be staying inside becuase it's flipping freezing here in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not be happier for Lenny Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, I think we all cross our fingers for Lenny! He brings so much sunshine to the blogging world.

    Congratulations, Lenny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooo! Congats to Lenny! :)

    Enjoy Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lenny!

    Have fun at Disney Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Lenny!

    And wow, have a great time at Disneyland! Totally jealouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were just there last Monday! I love Disneyland at Christmas time with all the decorations and the Jack Skellington Haunted House. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when Lenny wins!! :-)

    Have a blast at Disneyland, #1!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'd go to Disneyland any day!

    I like your blog. Glad to meet you.
    Ann Best, A Long Journey Home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Lenny - enjoy those books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS go out to Lenny Lee for being the winner. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3