Saturday, December 11, 2010

Anna and the French Kiss Winner!!!

Ahhhhhhh--sorry I'm so late posting this. I don't know where my morning went!!!!

And since I've already kept you waiting, I'll cut right to the chase. The winner of ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by the lovely, amazing Ms Stephanie Perkins is...


*tosses glitter and streamers and confetti*

If that's you, check your email--there's one in there from me asking for your mailing address (and if it's not there, please email me. If I don't hear from you in a week I'll be forced to give this to another person who entered, and you wouldn't want that)

For everyone else, thank you so much for entering and I'm sorry I can't afford to give a prize to all you you. It really is an AMAZING book though, so I really hope you either pick up a copy, borrow it from a friend, or check it out from a local library. You will NOT regret it. 

Hope you're having a great weekend!


  1. Yay!! Confetti!! Congratulations Mrs DeRaps!!! Take care

  2. Congrats to Mrs. DeRaps! Lucky you. :)

  3. Oh, this made my day! I am super sick and can barely keep my eyes open. Thanks so very much! Off to check email...

  4. Yay for Mrs. DeRaps! It's such a great book!

  5. sneezing in the confetti!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3