Saturday, November 20, 2010

Museum of Thieves ARC Winner!

Hey guys!

Just your friendly neighborhood blogger dropping in late--once again (sorry!)--to announce the winner of the ARC of MUSEUM OF THIEVES by Lian Tanner.


*drumroll*

...

...

And the winner is...

(who has one of the more interesting blogger profile names I've seen) ;)

YAY! 

*tosses confetti*

So check your email Leah--er Mary_Not_Martha--there's one in there from me asking for your mailing address.

For the rest of you, thanks for all your support for the book--it's FABULOUS! I highly recommend picking up a copy if you can.

And be sure to check back on Monday! Marvelous Middle Grade Monday will FINALLY be back, and I have an awesome giveaway in store. Like, BEYOND awesome, in fact. Don't miss out. :D

Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Leah (Mary_not_Martha)!!! Yay!!!

    Another fab giveway and there's more to look forward to on Monday!!

    More Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for Leah! I've gotta be happy for a fellow Montana girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Leah (aka Mary_not_Martha)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRAT!!!! YAY FOR MG GIVEAWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!! What a great way to kick of my Thanksgiving break! Thanks so much Shannon!

    I didn't see an email from you so here's my addy just in case.

    sloanl29@yahoo.com

    BTW - in the Bible, Mary was obsessed with preparing a special meal, while Mary chose to live life to the fullest

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3