Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lots and Lots of Winners

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm late getting these posted--I didn't realize how many winners I had to draw! And since I've already made you wait, I'll get right to it.

First up, the winner of THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY is...


*tosses confetti*

The winner of the signed ARC of THE SEARCH FOR WONDLA (and the signed limited edition sketchbook is)...


*tosses more confetti*

And the 2 winners of the extra sketchbooks are...



* run out of confetti, so...SHAKES POM POMS!*

So if you see your name there, check your email, you should find one from me begging for your mailing address (and if you can't find the email, please contact me at packratx [at] hotmail [dot] com). 

For the rest of you, thank you so much for entering. I promise I'll be hosting another awesome giveaway soon (*hint* You might want to check back on Thursday) ;)

And there won't be a Marvelous Middle Grade Monday Feature next week--but that's because I'm taking part of an awesome "pay it forward" event with a prize I really hope you'll all want. So lots of exciting things to come. Make sure you don't miss out. ;)

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! See you back on Monday!


  1. yay!!! Congratulations to all these fab winners!! Have a great weekend too Shannon! Take care

  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Lucky devils :)

  3. Wow! It takes a lot for Shannon to run out of confetti!! Congratulations to all of the lucky winners - especially you, ALICE!! LOL. :-)

  4. Congrats to the lucky, lucky winners!!

  5. Congrats to the winners! (Off I go to add these books to my Christmas wish-list now...)

  6. Holy Moly, I just popped in here to see if you had a new post. I always need encouragement for writing. hee hee. And was I ever shocked to see my name picked.
    whoopee. Thank you Thank you, thank you!!!!

    Thanks Shannon O'Donnell for the special congrats.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3