Sunday, November 28, 2010

Double Winners on a Sunday!

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing four day weekend!

I just dropped in to announce the contest winners--and tomorrow we'll return to my regular blogging schedule, so hopefully some of you will stop by. :)

Okay, first up, the winner of the signed hardcover of THE MARBURY LENS by Andrew Smith is...


*tosses confetti*

And, the winner of the 3 SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS paperbacks is...


*tosses glitter and sparkles*

As always, I have emailed the winners asking for their mailing addresses. So if one of those names is you--check your email and make sure you get back to me, otherwise I might have to pass your prize to someone else, and we wouldn't want that!

Huge thanks to everyone who entered, and I really hope you guys will still find a way to read these books--you won't regret it. They. are. awesome!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Marvelous Middle Grade Monday feature (and another contest) so make sure you stop by and enter. See everybody then!

Happy Sunday!


  1. Yay!! Congratulations to the winners!! I do so like how you toss confetti at winners! yay! have a great Sunday too! Take care

  2. The Unfortunate Series is definitely on my TBR list! Congrats to the winners and Happy Sunday to you, Shannon! :)

  3. Congrats to the winners! =) I was perusing Costco's website yesterday, and it shows they are carrying boxed sets of The Series of Unfortunate Events (I can't find the prices anywhere, though)! Just thought I'd throw that out there for people wanting to give books as Christmas gifts! ;)

  4. hi miss shannon! thanks for a neat contest. hooray for the winners. im tossing sparkles all over your blog. :) ha ha. for sure im gonna be her tomorrow for mg monday. you know i love that on your blog.
    ...hugs from lenny


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3