2. I also ignored my sore throat and went to a concert on Saturday night and didn't get to bed till almost 2am. AND I sang along with the songs--very off key--using up a lot of the voice I had left. #Shannonfail
3. But...but...it was ANBERLIN! I refuse to call that a #Shannonfail. REFUSE.
4. Those same things keeping me up late at night have also kept me away from blog hopping--which pretty much makes me the Worst. Blogger. Ever! #Shannonfail
5. I miss you guys. A lot. I hate not knowing what you're up to, or reading all the funny things you have to say. I will be back soon--I promise. In the meantime, THANK YOU for bearing with the #Shannonfail.
6. I also haven't been on Twitter much. I swear I'm suffering Twitter withdrawls. The prolific use of hashtags in this post seems to testify to the truthfulness of that statement.
7. And as if that weren't bad enough, I'm also way behind on email. Those of you waiting for a response, I promise--it's coming. I have not forgotten. It's just a temporary #Shannonfail
8. Plus, part of what's keeping me busy is WriteOnCon stuff.
9. We've been hard at work organizing the monthly events, and we'll be announcing the details of the next event tomorrow. Yeah. You probably don't want to wait. Well too bad! (How's that for #Shannonfail?) :)
10. But to make up for it, here's a funny and totally random lolcat. Enjoy!
(I swear this is what my cats think)
*Phew* That was a lot to confess. What about you guys? Anyone have anything they want to get off their chest? Please, unload in the comments.
And come back tomorrow to find out what WriteOnCon has in store. Our next event is going to be all kinds of awesome. You won't want to miss out. #tease