Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Softwire (Book 1) Winner!!!

Ahhh--how is the day already halfway over and I haven't posted the winner????? Darn you time goblins!!!!

Sorry about that guys. But I have drawn a winner and I will cut right to the chase. Quick reminder of what's up for grabs:

A signed paperback of Virus on Orbis 1 (Book 1 in The Softwire Series)

And according to the winner is...

*drumroll please*





*tosses confetti*

Okay Janel, check your email--you'll find one from me asking for your mailing address. 

For everyone else--THANK YOU for your enthusiasm for Marvelous Middle Grade Monday. I'm blown away by your comments and support.

I will be back with another great book/author and a giveaway on Monday, so make sure you stop by for your chance to enter.

Have a great rest of the weekend!


  1. Peace with the time goblins!! :-)

    Yay for Jane, congratulations! Take care

  2. Yay! Yay! Yay! My kids and I thank you. :)

  3. hi miss shannon! hooray for janel! thanks for having such a cool contest. cant wait for your next mg review and contest.
    ...hugs from lenny

  4. Woo! Congrats to the winner!

    Hope you're having a great long weekend.

  5. Congrats to Jane!
    And thanks to Shannon for helping me pimp out PJ's books. You are supremely awesome!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3