Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Red Pyramid Winner!!!

Once again I am overwhelmed by your support and enthusiasm for Marvelous Middle Grade Monday--you guys are AWESOME!!!

And I have drawn a winner for the copy of  THE RED PYRAMID...

 and I'll try to avoid the stalling and get right to it. The winner is....





*tosses confetti*

If that's you, check your email--there's one in there from me requesting your mailing address. I'll ship your prize out as soon as you respond.

For everyone else--thank you again, for visiting my blog. For commenting. And most importantly, for supporting middle grade, and helping it get the attention it deserves.

Things will be a little different next week because Monday is a WriteOnCon event, so I won't be doing a Marvelous Middle Grade Monday feature. But I will be including a special giveaway on Bookanista Thursday, so make sure you check back for that! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 


  1. Yay for Serenissima!! :-)

    Take care

  2. Oh yay! My son and I will read it together. He's going to be soooo psyched. I'll keep an eye out for your email.

    Thanks so much!!!


  3. Congrats, Serenissima!

    Looking forward to WriteOnCon, Shannon! Woo-Hoo! (Have you got your dancing shoes ready to go?)

  4. Congrats, Serenissima! And thank you, Shannon, for running such fantastic contests and feeling the MG love.

  5. CONGRATS Serenissima! Sounds like it will be an interesting book to read.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3