Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Atlantis Complex Winner!!!

Sorry for the late post guys. This cold is still slowing me down. *coughs*

But I have drawn a winner for Marvelous Middle Grade Monday's signed copy of THE ATLANTIS COMPLEX. Ooo, look at the pretty prize...


And the winner is...

*drumroll please*

...

...

(sorry, couldn't resist stalling a *little*)

:)

...


Yay!

*tosses confetti*

So check your email, Matt. There's one in there from me asking for your snail mail address. 

And a huge thank you to everyone for all the support for Marvelous Middle Grade Monday. I have another fabulous MG series and a giveaway to feature this coming Monday, so make sure you check back so you have a chance to win.

Hope you have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Matthew. Shannon, I hope you're feeling better soon. Colds suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Matt! Hang in there with the cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading this book. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Matt! My son loved the first AF book :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Matt Rush!!!

    Now please unplug and rest!! :-)
    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss shannon! hooray for mr matthew winning that book.
    i hope you got yourself right back in bed after doing that post. dr lenny says eat more chicken (soup). drink lots of water and orange jucie. REST! i hope you get feeling better real fast.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Matthew! And now back into bed for our sick hostess, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS Matthew! Enjoy the book.

    Shannon, hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Matt's awesome. I like when awesome people win things. Congrats, Matt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3