1. It's 1am and I'm writing this post after a very long day of walking and standing in line and standing at the concert and walking around the fair. And oh, did I mention standing and walking? Um, yeah, I'm WIPED.
2. Which probably means I'm going to reread this post tomorrow when my brain is functioning slightly better and have one of those OMG-what-was-I-thinking-posting-that-for-the-world-to-see?!?!?!? moments. But right now it seems fabulous so it's getting published. #uhoh
3. I should also mention that I'm insanely sore. I'm not exaggerating when I say that my thigh muscles feel like they're tearing with every step. And that's BEFORE they have a whole night of sleep to stiffen up. My current plan to survive the pain tomorrow is to not get out of bed.
4. Clearly I'm incredibly out of shape--which really isn't fair. I mean, thanks to my freakishly hectic schedule I'm thinner than I've been in years--so how am I also more out of shape than I've ever been? I mean...my husband is WAY less sore than I am, and he views exercise like a plague on our society that we need to eradicate.
5. And some of you may be remembering a post I wrote back in July where I vowed to fix my out-of-shape-ness with daily 20 min walks. Um...yeah....I haven't kept up with that. In fact...I haven't gone on even one walk. *hides*
6. But...but...it's SUMMER! It's been HOT! And...um...yeah...I have no excuse.
7. I'm going to try to actually stick to the goal this time. As soon as I can move again without throbbing pains in my leg muscles. *grumble*
8. But all the pain is worth it because I had a BLAST at Disneyland and the Lifehouse concert. The fair though, was another story...
9. I don't think I've ever been more overwhelmed. The crowd. The noise. The 50,000 colors. Another 20,000 smells--half of which were NOT pleasant. Not to mention the food. We had to do three laps before I found anything I could eat. And that's NOT because I'm picky.
10. That's because I didn't want to eat a deep fried hamburger or a chocolate-covered-bacon-wrapped-Oreo. Yeah, you're reading that right. An Oreo. Wrapped in bacon. And covered in chocolate. I mean, I'm a fan of all of those ingredients on their own--but combined? My stomach hurts just thinking about it.
11. I'd planned to stop at 10...but I can't think of a way to wrap this post up. It's all so random. So I thought I'd throw in a funny lolcat. Except it's not a lolcat. But it came up when I searched for lolcats. And whatever, it's funny, and it reminded me of all the freaky things they had at the fair--and I know that's a bit of a stretch, but we already established that this post wouldn't be literary genius. So...here you go.
12. And on that note...I'm going to bed. Thanks for bearing with my exhausted ramblings. I promise a proper post tomorrow and a contest on Thursday to make up for it. :)
What about you guys? Anyone else have any truths they want to unload in the comments section?