Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paranormalcy Winner!

Phew! 

Been a busy weekend getting everything ready for the EPIC WriteOnCon announcement coming tomorrow. Lots of posting. LOTS of emailing. Oh, and even a little vlogging thrown in the mix. In fact, I think I've officially overcome my fear of video cameras thanks to WriteOnCon.

I mean--don't get me wrong--they're still NOT something I enjoy. But the paralyzing fear disappeared a long time ago. Which is good because vlogging seems to be a way of life for us WriteOnCon founders. Who knew?

And I really should get back to work--but before I go, I have a winner to announce!

According to Randomizer.org, the winner of the SIGNED copy of Paranormalcy is....



YAY!

*tosses confetti*

So check your email Tricia. There's one in there from me begging for your mailing address.

And I know there were a lot of entries, so I'm sorry I could only afford to give one prize away. But I can promise that part of the EPICNESS going on next week is another contest, with some AMAZING prizes, so make sure you check back for all the details. 

Okay, that's all for today. Back to WriteOnCon preparations! 

See you tomorrow!

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tricia!!!!!

    Have a great weekend - good luck with the WriteOnCon!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writeonecon News? I'm super excited! Writeoncon was the best part of my summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tricia!! What a great prize!

    And Shannon, I'm eagerly anticipating this exciting news! How cruel of you to inform us days in advance without even a hint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Tricia. I look forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner!
    And video cameras are not to be feared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so out of the loop! I need to check out what writeoncon is...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeeeeeeee! Oh, that just made my day, and, since I just woke up, this day is gonna be rosy. Pretty, pretty book, which I'm dying to read.
    I'm so excited. Thank you, Shannon!
    I'll be back to get the WriteOnCon news. I am totally hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi miss shannon! hooray for contests! hooray for winners! hooray for miss tricia! thanks for doing such a neat contest. i didnt join this one but i like to see who won even if i wasnt in it.
    i hope youre having a really nice weekend. and one more big HOORAY cause my book got here!!!!
    ...smiles from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you girls are cooking up for WriteOnCon!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to the winner! Great contest and great work on WriteOnCon. Can't wait till next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Tricia, you lucky thing!

    Looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Tricia! And I can't wait to read your post tomorrow. I hate teases!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love when I 'know' the winners! Congrats Tricia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Tricia. You're a lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Tricia. That is such an awesome book. I wish I could write so good.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3