Time for a round of Tell The Truth
(the alliteration's not as snappy, but it'll have to do)
1. When I started this post, I honestly thought it was Tuesday.
2. When I realized it was Wednesday, I knew I should probably hold off until next week. But I drew a blank on another blog post idea so T.T.T.
TW it was. (How's that for a confession?)
3. And while we're on the subject--how in the heck is it already Wednesday?!?!?!?!? Dear Universe: Can you slow down time for me? kthanxbai
4. I'm still trying to figure out what I did with my Tuesday.
5. I'm pretty sure there was email involved.
6. And Twitter.
7. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...um...nope, I've got nothing.
8. I'm now realizing this is a pretty pathetic post--which is a bad thing considering that I have over 1000 followers. I mean, you guys put faith in me by clicking that little button. I think I need to up my game.
9. Does it help that I'm holding a Mega-Epic-Contest-Of-Awesome and giving away 5 ARCs? (*shameless self promotion*)
10. How about if I add in a completely irreverent but totally hilarious lolcat?
No takers? Well, that's the best I've got, people. Brain still a tad fried from WriteOnCon. (Hm...I wonder how long I can use that as an excuse...)
So help me out: What are your truths this
Tuesday Wednesday? Feel free to unload in the comments.