Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't forget about WriteOnCon!

I'm pretty sure all the glitches with the website have been ironed out, so I'm not cross posting anything over here today. For all the conference posts--and they're awesome you guys, you don't want to miss them--be sure to check out the website:



And thank you so much for all your patience and support. WriteOnCon has been even more fabulous than we ever thought, and it wouldn't be the same without you guys! See you in the forums!

:)

3 comments:

  1. The only bad thing you can say about WOC (and if you do say it you're an idiot) is that there is SO MUCH awesome stuff. I hope it stays up for months like planned because I CAN'T GET ENOUGH, nom nom nom.

    Hi Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I finally was able to get on this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this website and the WriteOnCon. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3